Star Pipe Products offers excellent employee benefits, competitive salaries and opportunities for growth in a truly congenial working environment.
Please view all available positions/apply through the following link below:
NEW Job Opening in Houston, TX:
(Star Pipe Products Ltd. has opening in Houston, TX) Business Development Manager:
Star Pipe Products, a Water Fitting provider, is seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) for a leading Utility Water Fitting and Manufacturing company in Houston, Texas. The Business Development Manager (BDM) will generate new business and manage the existing business. Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales, marketing, and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trend, targeting client relationships using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
- -Prospect new accounts
- -Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects
- -Research prospective accounts in targeted markets
- -Pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- -Pose a strong understanding of our products, and our competition in the industry
- -Identify growth opportunities with each account to expand the business
- -Negotiable and close sales deals
- -Follows the latest industry development and stay up to date on new products
- -Meet and exceed sales goals
Duties and Responsibilities
- -Excellent organizational skills, with an emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- -Strong verbal and written communication skills
- -Superior presentation and communication skills
- -Other duties as assigned
- -BA/BS Bachelor's degree
- -Equivalent 5 years proven track record in the waterworks business
Knowledge, Skills, Licenses, Certifications, Etc:
- -Knowledge of the waterworks industry
- -Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- -Technical skills to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on the client's requirements
- -Have the ability to communicate information, technical or non-technical to staff & customers in a clear and concise manner
- -The ability to sit for extended periods
- -Travel may be required
- -Office work environment
Send resume to Star Pipe Products Ltd.4018 Westhollow Pkwy.
Houston, TX 77082
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401-K Plan
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
- Only those candidates that meet all of the job requirements will be considered.
- We will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies.
Star Pipe Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Everyone will be considered for employment, promotions, transfers, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental handicap, age, Vietnam era veteran status, disabled veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.